Better Together Scholarship presented by Alkami Technology
March 17, 2021 - May 16, 2021
2 awards of:
The Better Together Scholarship presented by Alkami Technology provides seniors graduating from high schools in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex with an opportunity to receive $2,000 as a one-time scholarship. This scholarship is open to students studying any major. For full eligibility requirements, please read below.
This scholarship was created as an initiative of the book Better Together: How 30 Days of Service Changed My Life.
To be eligible to apply and receive consideration for the Better Together Scholarship program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal, permanent resident with a permanent resident card.
- Be a graduating senior (Class of 2021) of a North Texas High school located in one of the following counties: Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Kaufman, Rockwall, Tarrant, or Parker County.
- Be in good standing with your high school and school district.
- Have been accepted for enrollment or enrolled in a two or four year undergraduate program at an accredited community college or university.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Additionally, please see the following notes and parameters about the Better Together Scholarship:
- You can only be considered for one scholarship.
- Preference may be given to those who can demonstrate financial need.
- Personal interviews may be required.
For questions, please contact Alex Quian at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.allbettertogether.org/scholarship